Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Wednesday, 10 August 2011

The White Stripes

Columbiahalle,
Berlin,
19/05/2003

Superb Quality recording of this show, a great concert and a great introduction to this Band.



Set List:
01 Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
02 Black Math
03 The Hardest Button To Button
04 Jolene
05 I Think I Smell A Rat/ Take A Whiff On Me/ Mister Cellophane
06 Hypnotize
07 Death Letter
08 Seven Nation Army
09 I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart
10 In The Cold, Cold Night
11 You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)
12 Hello Operator
13 The Big Three Killed My Baby
14 We're Going To Be Friends
15 Offend You Every Way
16 Apple Blossom
17 Ball And Biscuit
18 I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
19 Look Me Over Closely
20 Let's Shake Hands
21 I Fought Piranhas
22 Let's Build A Home
23 De Ballit Of De Boll Weevil


DL:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6a3la88mbtb1n5l

2 comments:

  1. Blimey Dan now there's as eclectic a mix as you're likely to see. From Charles Aznavour to Jaques Brel to The White Stripes and The Understones...! That's about got it covered! Bloomin' marvellous! Bestests
    Swappers ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andy,
    I put it down to having a short attention span and an obsessive compulsive tendency, and if there are people out there who actually read these things and like great music and a lot more, a place worth a visit is Andy's own superb Blog.

    http://swappers-swappers.blogspot.com/

    Lots of great stuff and well worth a visit
    Dan

    ReplyDelete