Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Friday, 12 August 2011

The Clash

Aragon Ballroom,
Chicago
1979

It's All Guitars, Drums and powerful lyrics and vocals, real music. I think it kind of runs out of steam toward the end but there are some outstanding tracks. London Calling has some great Bass and White Man is brilliant as well, all in all a great listen.

Set List:
01 Jimmy Jazz
02 I'm So Bored With The U.S.A
03 Complete Control
04 London Calling
05 Clampdown
06 (White man) In Hammersmith Palais
07 Koka Kola
08 I Fought The Law
09 Jail Guitar Doors
10 Police & Thieves
11 Stay Free
12 Clash City Rockers
13 Safe European Home
14 Capital Radio One
15 Janie Jones
16 Garageland
17 Armagideon Time
18 Career Opportunities
19 White Riot


http://www.mediafire.com/?vf6uoyvd3s976jv

No comments:

Post a Comment