Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Sunday, 7 August 2011

Charles Aznavour

Dee Doelen,
Rotterdam,
Netherlands
December, 1974.



This is a wonderful Charles Aznavour show broadcast on Dutch Radio in 1974. Excellent clear recording and performance from Him and his band.

Set List:
01 Radio opening
02 La Baraka
03 The I Love You Song
04 Desormais
05 Happy Anniversary
06 La Mamma
07 Si tu m'emportes
08 The Old Fashioned Way
09 Un par un
10 She
11 On se reveillera
12 Yesterday When I Was Young
13 Mourir d'aimer
14 Le temps
15 You've Got To Learn
16 Radio closing

Dl.
http://www.mediafire.com/?p6s3l9cackxbk8o

And a couple of great songs from The Carnegie Hall in New York 1993.

Two Guitars



and the superb

Je bois

No comments:

Post a Comment