Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Meat Puppets

09-03-11
Proud Larry's,
Oxford.


This Band got mentioned on Forum so I thought I'd check them out and it was well worth it, great sound, guitar, Drums and Bass played like they really mean it. Very enjoyable show.




Set List;

01. Tuning
02. Oh, Me
03. Touchdown King
04. Go To Head
05. Plateau
06. Sam
07. Up On The Sun
08. Comin' Down
09. Station
10. Whistling Song
11. Wasted Days & Wasted Nights
12. I'm a Mindless Idiot
13. Tennessee Stud
14. Backwater
15. Lake Of Fire

Dl.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bq8kgbnd6ykrac5

No comments:

Post a Comment