Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Friday, 23 September 2011

Richard Thompson

The 1000 Years of popular music Tour
2006
One of the best live acts I've seen, rightly viewed as one of the greatest guitarists.
This is a great show from that tour sound quality and between song banter are very good. Some wonderful versions of these songs and very funny too.

Set List;

Dl. 1

01. Sumer is Icumen In
02. The Three Ravens
03. So Ben Mo Ca Bon Tempo
04. False Knight on the Road
05. O Sleep Fond Fancy
06. When I am Laid in Earth
07. Remember O Thou Man
08. Shenandoah
09. Blackleg Miner
10. I Live in Trafalgar Square
11. There is Beauty in the Bellow of the Blast
12. Sally Gardens
13. Java Jive
14. Night and Day

Dl. 2

01. London Pride
02. Orange Coloured Sky
03. Drinking Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee
04. A-11
05. See My Friends
06. Friday on My Mind
07. Tempted
08. Kiss
09. Oops! I Did it Again!
10. Norman French song
11. Money, Money, Money
12. It Won't Be Long
13. Sam Hall
14. Cry Me a River
15. There's Always Someone Cooler Than You

Dl,1
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxbl12qwb9qo4gu

Dl,2
http://www.mediafire.com/?oi35gddd4a854qx

No comments:

Post a Comment