Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Thursday, 27 October 2011

Buddy Guy

Commodore Ballroom,
Vancouver,
BC
16/02/2006


We all know Buddy Guy, one of the greatest Blues guitar players there has ever been. This audience recording is excellent and it's a great show, the guitar playing as you would expect is superb. The Stage banter is funny but it's rude too so don't listen if you're easily offended.


01 Down Down Down
02 Let Me Be Close To You Baby
03 Buddy Guy Speaks
04 I've Got Dreams To Remember
05 Buddy Talks About The Blues
06 Hoochie Coochie Man
07 Buddy Talks
08 Dry Land
09 Got My Mojo Working
10 What Kind Of Woman Is This ?
11 Ain't That Lovin' You Baby?
12 Voodoo Chile
13 Strange Brew
14 Boom Boom Boom
15 SRV Song
16 Outro Music (incl. Keep Movin'/ Signed, Sealed, Delivered)

Download link:
http://hotfile.com/dl/133249148/e7c7921/2006_02_16_Buddy_Guy_-_Vancouver_BC.rar.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Dan. My first Buddy Guy was "Damn Right I Got The Blues"...I'm a bit slow. When we got burgled it went so the their obviously had good taste

    ReplyDelete