Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Sunday, 30 October 2011

Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers

Rocky Grass Bluegrass Festival
Lyons,
CO,
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
30-07-2011


I saw this and I thought what the heck, thinking it's got to be worth a laugh and it is funny but it's really well played and well recorded too. I was surprised by just how much I did enjoy it, some very funny moments and I bet it was a great gig to attend, maybe I'll go get me some Dolly Parton or something now that I'm in the Country spirit.

Set List;
01 Intro
02 Pitkin County Turnaround
03 Hoedown At Alice's
04 Daddy Played The Banjo
05 Go Away, Stop, Turn Around, Come Back
06 The Crow
07 Jubilation Day
08 Knob Creek*
09 I Can't Sit Down*
10 Atheists Don't Have No Songs
11 The Great Remember ^
12 Hide Behind A Rock
13 Wally On The Run
14 Yellow-Backed Fly
15 Northern Island
16 Me And Paul Revere
Encore:
17 Orange Blossom Special
18 King Tut


Dl;
http://hotfile.com/dl/133751748/1a53f5b/SteveMartinSCR2011-07-30RockyGrass.rar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment