Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Monday, 4 October 2010

Hootie & The Blowfish New York, NewYork 09-30-94

Hootie & The Blowfish - Blue Mirage


I saw this band not long after this show at the Barrowlands in Glasgow and it was a hot night. Darius Rucker had a bit of a cold and he was taking slugs out of a bottle of Whiskey towards the end of the show 'for medicinal purposes'. He seemed to enjoy the night. This is a nice recording of the band just as they were making their breakthrough.

Soundboard A+

Disc 1

1. HANNAH JANE
2. YOU GOT ME SCREAMING
3. I GO BLIND
4. LET HER CRY
5. IF YOU'RE GOING MY WAY
6. NOT EVEN THE TREES
7. A FINE LINE
8. LOOK AWAY
9. RUNNING FROM AN ANGEL
10. MOTHERLESS CHILD / I'M GOING HOME
11. THE OLD MAN AND ME
12. DROWNING
13. LET MY PEOPLE GO

Disc 2

1. USE ME
2. ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU
3. TIME
4. ZIGGY STARDUST
5. MANDY
6. HOLD MY HAND
7. GOODBYE
8. LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH
9. HANNAH JANE
10. ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU
11. I'M GOING HOME
12. HOLD MY HAND

DL.
http://www.mediafire.com/?01w1jx30a7924gq

No comments:

Post a Comment