Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band
1978 Live At The Agora
I saw him in 1985 and looking back it was such a professional show.
Anyway, there are some things he has done which I think are outstanding and sometimes I wonder what he was thinking, but some of the earlier stuff is mesmerizing. This concert from 1978 is fantastic from beginning to 'Twist and shout' and 'Point Blank' a not so inspiring end. Enjoyable just the same.
Summertime Blues
Badlands
Spirit In The Night
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Factory
The Promised Land
Prove It All Night
Racing In The Street
Thunder Road
Jungleland
Paradise By The C
Fire
Sherry Darling
Not Fade Away
Gloria>She's The One
Growin' Up
Backstreets
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
4th Of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
Born To Run
Because The Night
Raise Your Hand
Twist & Shout
Kitty's Back
Point Blank
Dl 1.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kaktn4fgds1otms
Dl 2.
http://www.mediafire.com/?g0t33ezd58mupc5
Dl 3.
http://www.mediafire.com/?6fxqr0tip2o2llz
And there is this separate thing which I can't remember the details of at present they are probably on the download,
http://www.mediafire.com/?1ofxmvx1pamys1j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment