Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Monday, 12 July 2010

Nina Simone - Live at Drury Lane 1977

Live at Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London, England, December 1977.

Capitol Radio broadcast this show in 1978, She is a powerful performer and though I don't think her voice is at it's best here it is still a strong performance. 'Ain't got no 'is the only big hit played on what is a nice clear recording.

set list

Track 01 Balm In Gilead
Track 02 Balm In Gilead [reprise]
Track 03 Rich Girl
Track 04 Little Girl Blue
Track 05 The Other Woman
Track 06 Turning Point
Track 07 Pirate Jenny
Track 08 Pirate Jenny [reprise]
Track 09 Everything Must Change
Track 10 That's All I Want From You
Track 11 Ain't Got No/ I Got Life

Download.
http://www.mediafire.com/?u0dzkjjzkjd

No comments:

Post a Comment