Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Friday, 2 July 2010

Kris Kristofferson - Hultzfred Sweden - 2004.17- 06

Sometimes I need to listen to this guy, the way I see it , the way I hear it,
it's like listening to your best friend sing you some tunes in your front room,
an all round genuine rennaisance man, a Folk singer, a Country singer, a talented actor, singer and songwriter,
haven't seen any of his painting's but I bet he does.
Great versions of ' the Pilgrim' ,'best of all possible worlds', and one of my favorite drinking songs 'Sunday morning coming down'. Great all round show and a good quality recording.



Set List.
01. Shipwrecked in the eighties
02. Darby's Castle
03. Me and Bobby McGee
04. Broken Freedom Song
05. Best of all Possible Worlds
06. They KIlled Him
07. Sunday MOrning Coming Down
08. In The News
09. Here Comes That Rainbow Again
10. Help Me Make It Through The Night
11. What About Me
12. How Do You Feel About Foolin' Around
13. The Silver Tongued Devil
14. The Pilgrim
15. Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down.


http://www.mediafire.com/?ygn5wg2nhwk

No comments:

Post a Comment