Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Thursday, 3 November 2011

Squeeze

1980

A very good quality live show from Dutch Radio in 1980 of Squeeze, al the hits and more. The music they made was great and you can hear all the band members get their moment. It was great listening back to this a really good show.


Setlist:
01 Slap And Tickle
02 Touching Me Touching You
03 Slightly Drunk
04 Pulling Mussels From The Shell
05 Funny How It Goes
06 Hop Skip And Jump
07 Another Nail In My Heart
08 Cool For Cats
09 Mess Around
10 I Think I'm Go Go
11 Take Me I'm Yours
12 If I Didn't Love You
13 Strong In Reason
14 Misadventure
15 Band Introduction
16 It's So Dirty
17 Goodbye Girl
18 Up The Junction
19 There At The Top

Dl;
http://www.mediafire.com/?54d6toi8o3qj96i

No comments:

Post a Comment