Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Sunday, 31 July 2011

Ray Charles Paris 1961

Palais de Sports,
Paris,
1961

This is a superb quality recording of a great set list, whether you are a Ray Charles fan or not, if you like music you can't deny this.The crowd is enthusiastic to say the least but respectful while he's playing. 'Let the good times roll, Georgia ( though I'm not too keen on the piccolo or flute or whatever the Hell it is he's tootling on), a superb 'Hit the Road Jack' and 'What'd I Say'

Set List:
01 Let The Good Times Roll
02 Come Rain Or Come Shine
03 Hallelujah, I Love Her So
04 I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town
05 Margie
06 Georgia On My Mind
07 Alexander's Ragtime Band
08 I Wonder
09 Hit The Road, Jack
10 I Believe
11 What'd I Say

Dl.
http://www.mediafire.com/?h82qlm11o6oa351

No comments:

Post a Comment