Welcome

This is the live music department of the Steel Toad Song Swamp Music Forum,
http://steeltoadsongswamp.com/index.php?action=login

and click ' HOME' for a look
The music is posted here to reflect the discussion or to help bring an artist or group to the attention of the other members.



Copy and Paste all Mediafire links to your browser or click on live links.
I will re-up dead links, just ask.



Friday, 6 August 2010

Tracy Chapman, San Francisco, 14.06.2003

Tracy Chapman
The Fillmore
San Francisco, CA
14.06.2003

Disc 1

1. Intro
2. Say Hallelujah
3. Why?
4. Let It Rain
5. For My Lover
6. Crossroads
7. Baby Can I Hold You
8. The Promise
9. Happy
10. Fast Car
11. Another Sun

Disc 2

1. Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution
2. You're The One
3. She's Got A Ticket
4. Telling Stories
5. Give Me One Reason
6. Not Fade Away
7. Stand By Me
8. Get Up Stand Up
9. I Am Yours

This takes me back to the mid eighties and underage drinking and thinking I wouldn't make 21 which seemed OLD at the time.
I'm glad I made it when I see all the music I could have missed
I don't think Tracy Chapman developed as she could have or fulfilled the potential She had , but she wrote some great songs back then and still does, and she could deliver a great performance.
This is a very good recording of a very good show, listening to 'Fast Car 'sent me back and made me happy and sad in equal measure, a melancholy trip down memory lane.
A rewarding journey none the less.
A well recorded enjoyable show

Dl
http://www.mediafire.com/?jd4jx9ogmwupmvi

1 comment:

  1. Give Me A Reason is one of my favourite all time songs Dan. Fantastic set! Thanks man See you around in the ether.....
    Bestests
    Swappers

    ReplyDelete